Our family is growing and we want to share this fun and exciting journey with our family and friends.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Going out with a bang!
Ok so my mom has been a little lazy in posting BUT it really has only been a couple weeks. These are the last of the fun pictures taken in January and then we can move on to the current month :)
Caught me! Daddy found me playing in the dining room after lunch.
Come on - let me work the camera...
See my serious face...I am showing you I can do it :)
I will be the author of this fun blog with my wonderful husband Doug co-writing with me and our beautiful baby Blake being a wonderful model and subject of the majority of the posts.. :) If you could please remember to leave comments because we would love to hear from you.
No comments:
Post a Comment