Our family is growing and we want to share this fun and exciting journey with our family and friends.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Daddy's "Big" Puppy A.K.A Lasco
The end of January brought some bitterly cold temperatures to our neck of the woods so the "Big Puppy" (as dad says) got to come in and hang out with me.
Daddy this puppy lets me get close to him unlike that little puppy!
He may be big but he sure is gentle...
I think he is laying on my foot :)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I like the caption about Lasco laying on his foot LOL that was a good one!
I will be the author of this fun blog with my wonderful husband Doug co-writing with me and our beautiful baby Blake being a wonderful model and subject of the majority of the posts.. :) If you could please remember to leave comments because we would love to hear from you.
2 comments:
I like the caption about Lasco laying on his foot LOL that was a good one!
i haven't seen lasco in forever he is getting big just like blake, but blake-ers has some catching up to do! LOL
Post a Comment