Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Merry 1st Christmas B-Man!

This is just a small taste of my 1st Christmas and what we were able to capture pictures of...please pardon my mommy's lovely morning hair LOL



Good Morning to my little guy

Santa's gift - OH MY GOODNESS it is just what I was wanting! Haha can't you see it written on his face LOL!!!!


My sitter Ashley got me this cool fireman build-a-bear...Thank You Miss Ashley!



The Koontz's got me this dump bucket full of lego blocks but I found other uses while my daddy teaches me how to do the building. Thank You to the Koontz's



and last but not least Miss Colleen made me this cozy blanket and as you can see it works fabulous - Thank You Miss Colleen!
To everyone else that got me wonderful gifts for my first Christmas I thank you so very much for making it so special!



1 comment:

Ashley said...

WHOOO HOOO for fireman bear! lol you are more than welcome lil buddy! can't wait for next time to have more adventures in babysitting!