Our family is growing and we want to share this fun and exciting journey with our family and friends.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
BBD = BIG BUCK DOWN!
WOOHOO Daddy! Nice deer! and my first deer season too...
...now let me have a look at these antlers! I think I can lift it like a real hunter :)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
what a couple of hams not the deer either. They look so proud, I'm not sure but I think Doug is more proud of Blake sitting on the deer. Love ya Grandma Spencer
I will be the author of this fun blog with my wonderful husband Doug co-writing with me and our beautiful baby Blake being a wonderful model and subject of the majority of the posts.. :) If you could please remember to leave comments because we would love to hear from you.
3 comments:
what a couple of hams not the deer either. They look so proud, I'm not sure but I think Doug is more proud of Blake sitting on the deer.
Love ya Grandma Spencer
conhytewanscuckShannon,
Blake is so cute and growing sooooooooo fast.
Lova ya,
Donna
That is going to look awesome on your wall!!
Post a Comment