Our family is growing and we want to share this fun and exciting journey with our family and friends.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Couldn't resist...
Last week I happened to be at the studio with my friend Laura while she was having some pictures taken...and well "B" is just too cute not to have him charm the camera while we were there :) Here are some of my favorites!
I look just like my father!
Such a big boy...
My mommy loves me so! I was a belly guy today!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
He sure is a cute little fella, and growing like a weed too.
I will be the author of this fun blog with my wonderful husband Doug co-writing with me and our beautiful baby Blake being a wonderful model and subject of the majority of the posts.. :) If you could please remember to leave comments because we would love to hear from you.
2 comments:
He sure is a cute little fella, and growing like a weed too.
What a handsome little guy Blake is! BTW, thank you for sending the photo!
Post a Comment