Friday, August 1, 2008

Floortime fun!

My momma got off work early today and we played all after noon on the floor and these are a few of the things I let her see I could do...

First I grabbed my first toy and played with it...kind of neat how these hands can work!


Then...not so new but I rolled over and threw her a grin.


When I got mad on my belly she rolled me back over and I finally figured out how to grab these crazy animals that have been dancing above my head for months! BUT I cannot figure out why there is no milk coming from this cow!


Still trying...thought I might try sucking on his front legs but that didn't work either.


Boy that was a work out! Time for some zzzzzzz's :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shannon,

Tim sent me the link to your blog here. Chris (and of COURSE Tim) had told me how adorable Blake is, but oh my gosh!!! He is SOOOOOO cute!!! I have the link for you blog, so I will be checking back to see how much he's growing. I'm so happy for you and Doug. Blak is a lucky boy to have such great parents!!
Love you guys!
Caryn

Anonymous said...

Those are cute pictures.....he's a thumb sucker too! Thank God Presley isn't the only one *LOL* I think it's cute right now but I hope she grows out of it! Love ya'll

Anonymous said...

Little Doug is so cute and charming! They just grown up way too fast!

Love, Laura

Kim said...

OMG, the cow comments are hilarious *snort*!

What an incredibly cute little boy!

Love,
Kim