Our family is growing and we want to share this fun and exciting journey with our family and friends.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Floor Time
My first time playing with my floor mat and I love it! Don't u dig my cool dino camo outfit too?!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my god! Thank you for letting me apart of this fantastic thing! I can't beleive how adorable he is! I can't wait to see him and meet him in person! You ghuys are currently inmy favorites and I will be checking the updates! Are you and Doug loving th emom and dad thing? I think about you guys often. I hope all is going well.
I will be the author of this fun blog with my wonderful husband Doug co-writing with me and our beautiful baby Blake being a wonderful model and subject of the majority of the posts.. :) If you could please remember to leave comments because we would love to hear from you.
2 comments:
Oh my god! Thank you for letting me apart of this fantastic thing! I can't beleive how adorable he is! I can't wait to see him and meet him in person! You ghuys are currently inmy favorites and I will be checking the updates! Are you and Doug loving th emom and dad thing? I think about you guys often. I hope all is going well.
Yes Blake I think that you look very snazzy in your dino camo....very stylish!
Post a Comment